Pheasant hunting

I love pheasant hunting as well as pretty much all upland hunting. So much so that I added kennels and an entire upland hunting operation to my ranch. I’ve got some pheasant hunters hunting with us us this weekend. Upland hunting is so very much fun.
My nephew with our Drathaars
185EEC5D-1DAF-4967-9B45-A524BA36E44B.jpeg
24FB1EC0-832E-4385-9CD6-EBED98EDBBFB.jpeg
BF149138-21CC-4682-AF69-80D4749006C3.jpeg
 
Yeah, bad enough being a Yank without kicking the hornets nest with ported barrels. And if we decide on going to the UK, I'll be dressing the part. Wife just made that call.
Pictures will be expected @BeeMaa! :D
 
I love pheasant hunting as well as pretty much all upland hunting. So much so that I added kennels and an entire upland hunting operation to my ranch. I’ve got some pheasant hunters hunting with us us this weekend. Upland hunting is so very much fun.

I love pheasant hunting too. I have never done one of those big pheasant drives like in the UK, where they are raised birds, released for the season. Only from year to year, getting one or two pheasants on our small game hunt in Flanders. A lot of fun to see them fly up and try to get them before they gain too much speed and go out of reach. Especially when there are a few hunting dogs alongside!

Some pics of this years pheasant/partridge/hare hunt:
IMG_4239.jpg


one of the dogs going over a stream, he's enjoying himself!
IMG_4233.jpg


IMG_4234.jpg


My nephews, 4 and 6 , in the foreground coming along for the beat:
IMG_4235.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,413
Messages
1,575,398
Members
170,311
Latest member
EmilBoatri
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top