Pheasant hunting

I love pheasant hunting as well as pretty much all upland hunting. So much so that I added kennels and an entire upland hunting operation to my ranch. I’ve got some pheasant hunters hunting with us us this weekend. Upland hunting is so very much fun.
My nephew with our Drathaars
185EEC5D-1DAF-4967-9B45-A524BA36E44B.jpeg
24FB1EC0-832E-4385-9CD6-EBED98EDBBFB.jpeg
BF149138-21CC-4682-AF69-80D4749006C3.jpeg

Yeah, bad enough being a Yank without kicking the hornets nest with ported barrels. And if we decide on going to the UK, I'll be dressing the part. Wife just made that call.
Pictures will be expected @BeeMaa! :D

I love pheasant hunting as well as pretty much all upland hunting. So much so that I added kennels and an entire upland hunting operation to my ranch. I’ve got some pheasant hunters hunting with us us this weekend. Upland hunting is so very much fun.

I love pheasant hunting too. I have never done one of those big pheasant drives like in the UK, where they are raised birds, released for the season. Only from year to year, getting one or two pheasants on our small game hunt in Flanders. A lot of fun to see them fly up and try to get them before they gain too much speed and go out of reach. Especially when there are a few hunting dogs alongside!

Some pics of this years pheasant/partridge/hare hunt:
IMG_4239.jpg

one of the dogs going over a stream, he's enjoying himself!
IMG_4233.jpg

IMG_4234.jpg

My nephews, 4 and 6 , in the foreground coming along for the beat:
IMG_4235.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!