Pay It Forward-Free

In response to @Wishfulthinker580's generous offer, I am now offering up a set of RCBS 358 Winchester dies. In excellent condition. Tried to post pics, but my internet is slow tonight. If no one is interested in these after a few days, I'll list something else, as I know this is not exactly a popular caliber.
I’m not nearly as knowledgeable as many other members on here when it comes to atypical calibers, but to me it seems like there are a lot of members that have or are seeking those types of calibers. I guess what I’m saying is it would kind of surprise me if a caliber was offered up on here that no one was interested in. I’ll guess we’ll soon find out.
 
In response to @Wishfulthinker580's generous offer, I am now offering up a set of RCBS 358 Winchester dies. In excellent condition. Tried to post pics, but my internet is slow tonight. If no one is interested in these after a few days, I'll list something else, as I know this is not exactly a popular caliber.
Hi Toby, I'll take those and find something appropriate to offer up.
 
Nosler 338 180gr accubond bullets.
Only 33 of them in box and I have no use for. Who needs.
IMG_3347.jpg
 
Free
Media tumblers for anyone in the Mat-Su or Anchorage area. The smart tumbler came as part of an auction. The hinge is broken, but still functions. The RCBS functions as designed. I’ll be at the SCI banquet tonight.
View attachment 454570
I'm in Wasilla and could use the rcbs unit. But I really just want to meet somebody else from this site.
 
I’m in anchorage until about 1700. I’ll shoot you a PM.
 
Monsai52 said:
If someone is looking for a set of 458 Win. Mag. dies, I have an older set of RCBS in nice condition, that need a good home. Just the dies, no shell holder.

I would like these .458 Win dies.
PM sent to Monsai52
 
In return for the .458 Win dies I offer the following bullets:

Caliber .257

1. Unknown, (108) quantity 150 grain Round Nose
2. Sierra, (34) quantity 100 gr SPBT
3. Sierra, (63) quantity 90 gr HPBT

Post here and send me a PM if you want these.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,952
Members
169,660
Latest member
nikitawati
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top