Pay It Forward-Free

In response to @Wishfulthinker580's generous offer, I am now offering up a set of RCBS 358 Winchester dies. In excellent condition. Tried to post pics, but my internet is slow tonight. If no one is interested in these after a few days, I'll list something else, as I know this is not exactly a popular caliber.
I’m not nearly as knowledgeable as many other members on here when it comes to atypical calibers, but to me it seems like there are a lot of members that have or are seeking those types of calibers. I guess what I’m saying is it would kind of surprise me if a caliber was offered up on here that no one was interested in. I’ll guess we’ll soon find out.

In response to @Wishfulthinker580's generous offer, I am now offering up a set of RCBS 358 Winchester dies. In excellent condition. Tried to post pics, but my internet is slow tonight. If no one is interested in these after a few days, I'll list something else, as I know this is not exactly a popular caliber.
Hi Toby, I'll take those and find something appropriate to offer up.

Nosler 338 180gr accubond bullets.
Only 33 of them in box and I have no use for. Who needs.
IMG_3347.jpg

Free
Media tumblers for anyone in the Mat-Su or Anchorage area. The smart tumbler came as part of an auction. The hinge is broken, but still functions. The RCBS functions as designed. I’ll be at the SCI banquet tonight.
View attachment 454570
I'm in Wasilla and could use the rcbs unit. But I really just want to meet somebody else from this site.

I’m in anchorage until about 1700. I’ll shoot you a PM.

Monsai52 said:
If someone is looking for a set of 458 Win. Mag. dies, I have an older set of RCBS in nice condition, that need a good home. Just the dies, no shell holder.

I would like these .458 Win dies.
PM sent to Monsai52

In return for the .458 Win dies I offer the following bullets:

Caliber .257

1. Unknown, (108) quantity 150 grain Round Nose
2. Sierra, (34) quantity 100 gr SPBT
3. Sierra, (63) quantity 90 gr HPBT

Post here and send me a PM if you want these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanaBirre

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.