Pay It Forward-Free

In response to @Wishfulthinker580's generous offer, I am now offering up a set of RCBS 358 Winchester dies. In excellent condition. Tried to post pics, but my internet is slow tonight. If no one is interested in these after a few days, I'll list something else, as I know this is not exactly a popular caliber.
I’m not nearly as knowledgeable as many other members on here when it comes to atypical calibers, but to me it seems like there are a lot of members that have or are seeking those types of calibers. I guess what I’m saying is it would kind of surprise me if a caliber was offered up on here that no one was interested in. I’ll guess we’ll soon find out.

In response to @Wishfulthinker580's generous offer, I am now offering up a set of RCBS 358 Winchester dies. In excellent condition. Tried to post pics, but my internet is slow tonight. If no one is interested in these after a few days, I'll list something else, as I know this is not exactly a popular caliber.
Hi Toby, I'll take those and find something appropriate to offer up.

Nosler 338 180gr accubond bullets.
Only 33 of them in box and I have no use for. Who needs.
IMG_3347.jpg

Free
Media tumblers for anyone in the Mat-Su or Anchorage area. The smart tumbler came as part of an auction. The hinge is broken, but still functions. The RCBS functions as designed. I’ll be at the SCI banquet tonight.
View attachment 454570
I'm in Wasilla and could use the rcbs unit. But I really just want to meet somebody else from this site.

I’m in anchorage until about 1700. I’ll shoot you a PM.

Monsai52 said:
If someone is looking for a set of 458 Win. Mag. dies, I have an older set of RCBS in nice condition, that need a good home. Just the dies, no shell holder.

I would like these .458 Win dies.
PM sent to Monsai52

In return for the .458 Win dies I offer the following bullets:

Caliber .257

1. Unknown, (108) quantity 150 grain Round Nose
2. Sierra, (34) quantity 100 gr SPBT
3. Sierra, (63) quantity 90 gr HPBT

Post here and send me a PM if you want these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GilbertDit

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)