Pay It Forward-Free

⬆️⬆️⬆️

Water didn’t come from the outside, somehow the toilet overflowed and the water made it into my gun room. Bathroom has tile, and gun room had carpet. :confused: Luckily the only damage beside the carpet, were some cardboard boxes with lead bullets in them and some cheap bookcases.
Is my roommate ok????
 
Oreo is fine and enjoying her meal. :ROFLMAO:
IMG_9428.jpeg
 
First round of extra stuff....

Frankfort Arsenal wet brass tumbler. Got it, used it a few times, didnt like the finish it leaves for the brass but does a good job. Also have a couple pounds of the stainless pins for it as well, but will have to find them.
 

Attachments

  • 20260824_200130.jpg
    20260824_200130.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 78
3- Hornady LnL AP itself. WARNING: its been years since I used this press, it very well may need some tender loving in order to get it back into functional shape. IIRC it had priming issues and needed a new guide rod for the priming, but again: its been years. Know that you will likely need to mess with it to get it back up and rolling.

Would prefer you to cover the shipping (just due to weight), but I can cover it as well if needed / breaking the rules.
 

Attachments

  • 20260824_200116.jpg
    20260824_200116.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 87
First round of extra stuff....

Frankfort Arsenal wet brass tumbler. Got it, used it a few times, didnt like the finish it leaves for the brass but does a good job. Also have a couple pounds of the stainless pins for it as well, but will have to find them.
I'd like the tumbler - been wanting to try that.
DM Incoming
 
Bringing forward a few things in case someone missed them
 

Attachments

  • 20260624_051907.jpg
    20260624_051907.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 79
  • 20260624_051921.jpg
    20260624_051921.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 71
  • 20260624_051936.jpg
    20260624_051936.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 73
  • 20260624_051954.jpg
    20260624_051954.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 71
  • 20260624_052007.jpg
    20260624_052007.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 70
  • 20260624_052018.jpg
    20260624_052018.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 72
  • 20260624_052032.jpg
    20260624_052032.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 66
  • 20260624_052037.jpg
    20260624_052037.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 72
  • 20260624_052048.jpg
    20260624_052048.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 65
  • 20260624_052108.jpg
    20260624_052108.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 69
  • 20260624_052138.jpg
    20260624_052138.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 77
  • 20260624_052212.jpg
    20260624_052212.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 71
  • 20260624_052221.jpg
    20260624_052221.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 68
  • 20260624_052241.jpg
    20260624_052241.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 63
  • 20260624_052258.jpg
    20260624_052258.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 69
  • 20260624_052308.jpg
    20260624_052308.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 75
  • 20260624_052321.jpg
    20260624_052321.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 66
  • 20260624_052331.jpg
    20260624_052331.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 67
  • 20260624_052350.jpg
    20260624_052350.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 65
  • 20260624_052546.jpg
    20260624_052546.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 83
Taking a break from moving the safe. Sometimes we have to look at life bumps with a positive eye. I had to empty the safe to make it easier to move and prevent any damage to the wood stock rifles. First time I've had all my wood stock rifles in one place where I can admire them all.

@mdwest recognize the second from the left rifle? :)

View attachment 787205

Love that old girl!
 
She had a scope and was ready to go to Africa but switched the scope to the Rem 721.
 
Tactical shotgun scabbard that was originally posted by @Andrew NOLA is back on the block.
1787683903146.png
 
It is good this thread is active again. I'm lurking...and when I get something, I have some gems to post.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,094
Members
169,257
Latest member
PatrickHen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top