on a lighter note...

0791983A-3D60-48EA-93F8-567435CAB2F4.jpeg
 
I got myself a seniors' GPS. Not only does it tell me how to get to my destination, it tells me why I wanted to go there.
 
1666456262695.png
 
For those that remember 70's music.

1666456344532.png
 
1666456478602.png
 
1666456749868.png
 
1666459034674.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,289
Members
169,332
Latest member
Specialityvalve
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top