on a lighter note...

0791983A-3D60-48EA-93F8-567435CAB2F4.jpeg
 
I got myself a seniors' GPS. Not only does it tell me how to get to my destination, it tells me why I wanted to go there.
 
1666456262695.png
 
For those that remember 70's music.

1666456344532.png
 
1666456478602.png
 
1666456749868.png
 
1666459034674.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,236
Members
169,285
Latest member
idmingucom1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top