on a lighter note...

OK, you owe me a new key board. Coffee coming out of my nose was not a pleasant feeling. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
C21695A8-4A07-4D16-9750-3C35190EA8DC.jpeg
 
Politicians?
@Newboomer
The 243 won't work on politicians unfortunately. Some are covered with Teflon so the bullet slides off. The ones not coated with Teflon have that much bullshit surrounding them that even a 500 nitro wouldn't penetrate that deep to get to them.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,425
Members
170,582
Latest member
BrenK
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top