on a lighter note...

285769792_385158043588432_7607536578297038210_n.jpg
 
lllttt.jpg
 
Showed this to a buddy that is known to over fill his wheely bin. We got a good laugh as he has learned not to put all those used mower blades, worn out tractor, hay bailer, four wheeler parts, and rusted out water heater in the same wheely bin with the household trash.

He now puts the household trash in a separate wheely bin.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,452
Messages
1,576,582
Members
170,603
Latest member
AhmedWilco
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top