on a lighter note...

99436ADC-FCF2-4733-A4F7-08179455EE8A.jpeg
 
1655084182584.png
 
I have to sit in that room once a year-hearing is worse every year. The tech sometimes opens the door and tells me “it started a minute ago, is there a problem?”
-yeah dummy, I can’t hear a beeping thing!
One time he said let me know when it is too loud. He finally just quit on his own.
Overall the hearing aids help but there are some circumstances where they are counter productive.
One advantage of a 500 NE, or similar, being that I can tell it went off even if I can't hear it. :)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,732
Members
168,998
Latest member
rannedispme1975
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top