on a lighter note...

279379170_10161584772885828_2710182119982643262_n.jpg
 
Staying in a motel outside of Detroit, just out of curiosity, I checked the nightstand drawer. There was a Gideon's bible in it and inside the front cover was a message someone had written. It said "If you have a drinking problem, call this number". I did. It was the liquor store across the street.
 
Kentucky Derby longshot winner Rich Strike turned down a visit to the White House. When asked why, he said, "If I wanted to see a horse's ass, I'd have come in second".
 
Here in the south (Southeastern US) they would call that a banana sandwich.

Although most folks would add peanut butter to it.
And honey. Don't forget the honey.
 
It's the 10mm socket that always seems to go missing.

Best regards,
Glad that I'm not the only one missing a few 10mm sockets.

However I know where 2 of mine are at that will be recovered when I pull a fuel filter housing out of a Ford diesel.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,242
Members
169,282
Latest member
RochelleP9
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top