on a lighter note...

279379170_10161584772885828_2710182119982643262_n.jpg

Staying in a motel outside of Detroit, just out of curiosity, I checked the nightstand drawer. There was a Gideon's bible in it and inside the front cover was a message someone had written. It said "If you have a drinking problem, call this number". I did. It was the liquor store across the street.

Kentucky Derby longshot winner Rich Strike turned down a visit to the White House. When asked why, he said, "If I wanted to see a horse's ass, I'd have come in second".

Here in the south (Southeastern US) they would call that a banana sandwich.

Although most folks would add peanut butter to it.
And honey. Don't forget the honey.

It's the 10mm socket that always seems to go missing.

Best regards,
Glad that I'm not the only one missing a few 10mm sockets.

However I know where 2 of mine are at that will be recovered when I pull a fuel filter housing out of a Ford diesel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
divydestination1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?