on a lighter note...

A57C1AB1-EA86-4145-AA18-D8DA355B7337.jpeg
 
That filter housing in the valley of the 7.3 is a tool/part eating monster
 
I get shivers every time I crawl under the hood for fear I may not find my way back out. I always said that’s what you get when you shoehorn a school bus engine into a pickup then I look at 2022 6.7 and think wow how do you work on that. This truck has made me a very patient man turning bolts 1/8 turn at a time.
 
When I first popped the hood on my friends 6.4 I just looked at it and wondered just where the engine was.

It is no wonder they recommend to lift the body off to do any engine work.

My 26 year old 7.3 is going to live a few more years if I have anything to say about it.
 
When I first popped the hood on my friends 6.4 I just looked at it and wondered just where the engine was.

It is no wonder they recommend to lift the body off to do any engine work.

My 26 year old 7.3 is going to live a few more years if I have anything to say about it.
Typical Ferd. Friggin mess. GET A CUMMINS!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,236
Members
169,285
Latest member
idmingucom1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top