on a lighter note...

2753882E-44BC-45FF-B64B-274FE54BA7A9.jpeg
 
I can't believe they restarted making vinal records and regularly see turn tables in stores.
Around 20 years ago now they started making vacuum tube amplifiers. They said the old sound was better. I think they still make the retro fender amp that is both vacuum tube and solid state.
One of my granddaughters only wanted a record player and vinyl for Christmas, was so very happy to oblige
 
468f1cb279fe65d8185da4c800135347.jpg
 
I trust that’s not for real [emoji15]
Dunno...Waco, Tx had a "Fat Ho Burgers" establishment--wish I'd gone down and gotten the hat before they closed
 
I can't believe they restarted making vinal records and regularly see turn tables in stores.
Around 20 years ago now they started making vacuum tube amplifiers. They said the old sound was better. I think they still make the retro fender amp that is both vacuum tube and solid state.

People are finally realizing that analog is the best way to go when it comes to music. And because of that, the prices of the old stereos and turntables are going through the roof. [emoji772]

My setup is from around 1967, and sounds better than anything new.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,930
Members
169,651
Latest member
MelanieBou
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top