on a lighter note...

278158290_1372870843210300_1995644234594964841_n.jpg
 
Years back, every day on my way home from work, I used to give a K100 to some Beggar. Over time, I reduced it and started to give him K50. Eventually, I only gave him K20. Two days ago, the beggar asked me why I kept reducing the amount to the present K20.

I told him: I used to give you K100 because I was single that time. So I had enough to share! Then I got married and could only manage to give you K50. Later I had two kids. So with more expenses at home, I started to give you K20.

The begger looked at me for a while, blinked twice shaking his head and said;

So you mean you're *NOW* supporting your family using *MY MONEY?*




I Was Shocked & Speechless!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,570,863
Members
169,043
Latest member
RomaineEgg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top