on a lighter note...


Not totally true.....just one sound that gets you out bed faster.....the pretty little gal in the shower that you had sex with the night before asking Do you want to join me?, can get a (an old) guy out of bed fast also. ;):love::LOL:

And then there is the fastest sound of all:

for the about to be new daddy: the pregnant wife saying, Honey my water just broke.:eek::oops::E Wow:

for those others: free beer at (your favorite hangout) for the next hour only.

for all others: free ammo, shooters choice of caliber, all you can carry out, to the first customer only.
 
368AB01B-6AFA-41B3-A8C9-FF84798E3DA2.jpeg
 
Properly prepared, they are actually pretty good. Ex introduced me to a lot of "interesting" food, lol. She was a helluva cook and squeezed Lincoln pretty hard. Back in the day, that prevented my belly from meeting my backbone. In those days, chicken feet were only a dime. Pig ears were even less, lol. (yes, those are a real food)

Chicken feet are popular food here
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,846
Members
170,395
Latest member
TursteeGoods
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top