on a lighter note...

790E44EE-AF5D-4A0D-944C-B3989E007365.jpeg
 
very accurately marked. On a recent hunt for roe deer, weView attachment 448113 had to walk through vast fields - everything, even the smallest streams are blocked by beaver dams, only they can be passed through.
Wow, that's quite the deer hunting party. What's up with the guys in the front and back with the fluorescent green vests?
 
Wow, that's quite the deer hunting party. What's up with the guys in the front and back with the fluorescent green vests?

Probably this is a driven hunt. So guys want to be very visible to their neighbour when the hunt begins.
 
Wow, that's quite the deer hunting party. What's up with the guys in the front and back with the fluorescent green vests?
"What's up"? Nothing serious, in my opinion nothing happened, like everyone is alive. The vests are supposed to be worn for safety reasons, some are skipping, hoping that the game will come out on them. I am a supporter of vests, especially in such situations - roe deer run fast, and hunters with semi-automatic guns, sometimes get carried away. I don't like it when a bullet ricochets around me.
In fact, animals, except primates and birds, do not see bright colors.
By the way, there are not only guys, but also a gal.
20211212_151643.jpg
20211219_154115.jpg
 
"What's up"? Nothing serious, in my opinion nothing happened, like everyone is alive. The vests are supposed to be worn for safety reasons, some are skipping, hoping that the game will come out on them. I am a supporter of vests, especially in such situations - roe deer run fast, and hunters with semi-automatic guns, sometimes get carried away. I don't like it when a bullet ricochets around me.
In fact, animals, except primates and birds, do not see bright colors.
By the way, there are not only guys, but also a gal.View attachment 448186View attachment 448187
Nice boar taken. What brand of semi auto rifles are preferred there for driven hunts?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,413
Messages
1,575,458
Members
170,328
Latest member
FreddieLuf
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top