on a lighter note...

Screenshot_20220117-081604_Instagram.jpg
 
That "custard" will burn your mouth!

View attachment 446868

Did similar...years ago for someones bday we went on a pub crawl using a hired bus to get to the different pubs....I bought a packet of crisps in one pub and was eating them on the bus...one mate kept helping himself and ate most of them....next pub bought another packet and asked barman for the tabasco bottle....put a liberal amount in the packet and shook it around....my mate couldn't stand anything remotely hot or spicy....so I sat there eating them on way to next pub....he grabbed a bunch and shoved then in his mouth....took about 2 seconds for the reaction.... :E Rofl: ..which was impressive....coughing...choking ...swearing ....shouted what the fk was that....I said I like a lot of tobasco on my crisps....he was broken.....me I couldn't stop laughing...:A Banana:....for some reason didn't try again..:D Beers:
 
Did similar...years ago for someones bday we went on a pub crawl using a hired bus to get to the different pubs....I bought a packet of crisps in one pub and was eating them on the bus...one mate kept helping himself and ate most of them....next pub bought another packet and asked barman for the tabasco bottle....put a liberal amount in the packet and shook it around....my mate couldn't stand anything remotely hot or spicy....so I sat there eating them on way to next pub....he grabbed a bunch and shoved then in his mouth....took about 2 seconds for the reaction.... :E Rofl: ..which was impressive....coughing...choking ...swearing ....shouted what the fk was that....I said I like a lot of tobasco on my crisps....he was broken.....me I couldn't stop laughing...:A Banana:....for some reason didn't try again..:D Beers:

When I was station at Homestead AFB, We had a guy who used to come into our office and go through the fridge or eat whatever was on the table. One of my buddies had enough of his sh*t, and he put Viccine and rubbed his ball bag all over the doughnuts. When this clown came over, he offered him the doughnuts, and after he ate a couple he told him that he he had rubbed his ball bag all over them. As he is standing there pissed off and not believing us, he had an immediate urge to take a dump. We watched him run out of our office sh*tting himself on the way to the restroom. That was the last time he touched anything in our office. :ROFLMAO:
 
1642442600492.png
 
271902617_7056500584367537_187414817003101767_n.jpg
 
My neighbor was at home the other night and there was a knock on the door. He was surprised to find two deputies on the front porch. They asked him his name and if he was married. He replied that he was. They asked if he had a current photo of his wife. He pulled a photo from the hall table and showed it to them. They then stated, " we're sorry sir, but it looks like your wife has been hit by a truck". He replied, " I know, but she has a real nice personality and cooks really good".
 
My neighbor was at home the other night and there was a knock on the door. He was surprised to find two deputies on the front porch. They asked him his name and if he was married. He replied that he was. They asked if he had a current photo of his wife. He pulled a photo from the hall table and showed it to them. They then stated, " we're sorry sir, but it looks like your wife has been hit by a truck". He replied, " I know, but she has a real nice personality and cooks really good".
Jimmy Soul song "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life... never make a pretty woman your wife."
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,236
Members
169,285
Latest member
idmingucom1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top