on a lighter note...

F07624D2-E8BC-483C-AEBD-E0E5AE17FD87.jpeg

Grandson: "Pop Pop, let's burn down the shed".

Grandfather: "Hold on a second. I'll get the matches".

Took my three year old granddaughter to the grocery store to get a couple cans of chicken noodle soup she wanted for lunch. When we finally got to the checkout, we had stuffed animals, coloring books, assorted toys, puzzles, balloons, Hershey's Kisses, other food and a $47 charge on my debit card.
Just never could say no to her.

1. When I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big tits.

2. When I was 16, I got a girlfriend with big tits, but there was no passion, I decided I needed a passionate girl with zest for life.

3. In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency. She was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. I decided I needed a girl with stability.

4. When I was 25, I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided I needed a girl with some excitement.

5. When I was 30, I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

6. When I turned 40, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, I married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

7. I'm much older and wiser now, and I'm looking for a girl with big tits.

At what point did you say that's
The last time the old girls going out... Years back I bid on moving gumps boat from lake Monroe in central fla to planet Hollywood in orlando.it was a real boat had 4 sump pumps running 24 hrs to keep it afloat.it was a mess.

Took my three year old granddaughter to the grocery store to get a couple cans of chicken noodle soup she wanted for lunch. When we finally got to the checkout, we had stuffed animals, coloring books, assorted toys, puzzles, balloons, Hershey's Kisses, other food and a $47 charge on my debit card.
Money well spent. I have a 3 y.o. granddaughter as well.

They are the world's greatest con artists and we grandparents are the world's biggest suckers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross