on a lighter note...

My fellow golfers and adam Sandler movie enthusiasts will appreciate this one

20211216_121744.jpg
 
Now why can't humans act like that

Now, why can't humans act like that?
Some years ago, I was sitting my vehicle waiting for others to arrive and noticed a small packet of french fries that had been tossed in the street. Yes, this was before they biggie sized everything. :)
There was a number of starling birds in a circle around the fries. Every now and then one would jump forward and grab a fry then fly off. They would get maybe 3 to 6 feet away when all the other starlings would attack. The fry would get dropped and he would fly a ways then circle back to the group and wait with the rest for the next bird to go for a fry. They continued this until there were no more frys left in the packet. From the packet there was a circle of dropped fries maybe 4 to 6 feet out. The game was over and no fries eaten.
Years later at another location there were a mix of birds eating potato chip crumbs that were tossed out on the ground. Though there were pigeons, sparrows etc they took turns walking up to get a chip them back away to eat it. None attacked the other to take their selected morsel.
Are starlings dumber then the other species of birds?
Were the starlings displaying intelligence by protecting each other from getting high cholesterol off the french fries? :)
Is this a picture of how some human being groups do each other?
Would it work to walk up and smack the french fries out of a human beings hand to protect them from unhealthy food?
This could be used as a government grant for a behavioral study. Should be worth 3 to 5 million.
 
1639715468515.png
 
1639718103654.png
 
1639719102230.png
 
Yes but she doesn't have a recipe. It goes something like "cook until it looks like this, a pinch of that, a handful of this," etc...

Actually, she’ll probably say “Get out of my kitchen! I’ll do it!”
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,552
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top