on a lighter note...

I-phone or Samsung? (Kabul)
FF_Zs5fWYAMLHaE.jpeg
 
Another guy came in with a light bulb in his rectum. It was some sort of fluorescent with little prongs on one end. I've never seen anything like that.

My brother was working the ER during residency. A man came in with an incandescent bulb in the colon with the bulb end next to the rectum. My brother didn't want to break the glass and spend hours cleaning up the mess.

He took a dental drill and drilled a small hole in the end of the bulb. Took some thin wire and shoved it into the hole making a big tangled mess with the wire hanging out the rectum. Then took plaster of paris and using a syringe injected it into the hole. He let the plaster of paris set up, which was a very warm experience for the patient.:E Shocked:

He then pulled the wire and the bulb was removed with no breakage or problems.


As you mentioned, the stories that come out of the ER........
 
1638903508605.png
 
My brother was working the ER during residency. A man came in with an incandescent bulb in the colon with the bulb end next to the rectum. My brother didn't want to break the glass and spend hours cleaning up the mess.

He took a dental drill and drilled a small hole in the end of the bulb. Took some thin wire and shoved it into the hole making a big tangled mess with the wire hanging out the rectum. Then took plaster of paris and using a syringe injected it into the hole. He let the plaster of paris set up, which was a very warm experience for the patient.:E Shocked:

He then pulled the wire and the bulb was removed with no breakage or problems.


As you mentioned, the stories that come out of the ER........

Call me morbid or sick but there is a show on TV that is called "Sex Sent Me To The ER" that I enjoy watching. Some of the people that they feature have quite a imagination...
 
Declan, on the left, will be 3 in January. The cute little fella to the right is the one puking all over my son's beard. He'll be 1 on Christmas eve.

1638905528496.png
 
1638917960062.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,933
Members
170,480
Latest member
vastecautevane
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top