on a lighter note...

I-phone or Samsung? (Kabul)
FF_Zs5fWYAMLHaE.jpeg

Another guy came in with a light bulb in his rectum. It was some sort of fluorescent with little prongs on one end. I've never seen anything like that.

My brother was working the ER during residency. A man came in with an incandescent bulb in the colon with the bulb end next to the rectum. My brother didn't want to break the glass and spend hours cleaning up the mess.

He took a dental drill and drilled a small hole in the end of the bulb. Took some thin wire and shoved it into the hole making a big tangled mess with the wire hanging out the rectum. Then took plaster of paris and using a syringe injected it into the hole. He let the plaster of paris set up, which was a very warm experience for the patient.:E Shocked:

He then pulled the wire and the bulb was removed with no breakage or problems.

As you mentioned, the stories that come out of the ER........

1638903508605.png

My brother was working the ER during residency. A man came in with an incandescent bulb in the colon with the bulb end next to the rectum. My brother didn't want to break the glass and spend hours cleaning up the mess.

He took a dental drill and drilled a small hole in the end of the bulb. Took some thin wire and shoved it into the hole making a big tangled mess with the wire hanging out the rectum. Then took plaster of paris and using a syringe injected it into the hole. He let the plaster of paris set up, which was a very warm experience for the patient.:E Shocked:

He then pulled the wire and the bulb was removed with no breakage or problems.

As you mentioned, the stories that come out of the ER........

Call me morbid or sick but there is a show on TV that is called "Sex Sent Me To The ER" that I enjoy watching. Some of the people that they feature have quite a imagination...

Declan, on the left, will be 3 in January. The cute little fella to the right is the one puking all over my son's beard. He'll be 1 on Christmas eve.

1638905528496.png

1638917960062.jpeg

Times were tough before GoPros

263344555_2303789989763490_1809541942953079480_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graciehayward01

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg