on a lighter note...

533540A5-C878-4980-9D67-97C511C32F4E.jpeg

was on a car wreck last night-this is one of the vehicles involved
 
Here it has always been soft drink
 
In Mayberry, it was always a bottle of pop (and filling stations).

 
I was raised all across the southern and western US. One day I'll call them pop and the next soda, coke, Pepsi, RC, soda, and about everything else.

But one thing that I despise is to ask for a Coke and getting a Pepsi without them telling me.

Now if I just ask for a cola I'll take any of the cola drinks
 
252231179_2115748188580977_8100935524066491048_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,244
Messages
1,569,619
Members
168,742
Latest member
IssacWhita
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top