on a lighter note...

5611BEBB-9A53-411F-97FB-7DEE83AF4B9A.jpeg
 
That's the second one I've seen
Saw another today that had been partially torn off. I'm now tempted to buy a roll of them myself and go put it back up.
 
256164085_4551444801606928_7435728254036595167_n.jpg

Not sure if this goes here or in politics, but.....
 
should go everywhere.
I see the Red Cross will not allow the use of plasma from the "vaxed" to be used and will only use it from the "pure bloods".

Do you have a link the article Gary?
 
Do you have a link the article Gary?
Here's one:
 
should go everywhere.
I see the Red Cross will not allow the use of plasma from the "vaxed" to be used and will only use it from the "pure bloods".
But yet they want everybody to get Vaxed.
I also heard that the CDC quietly added the side effects of the Vaccines.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,382
Members
170,568
Latest member
AdelaidaSt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top