on a lighter note...

EF8DFDD5-C07C-416A-93A0-E90E2E65B4D7.jpeg
 
This just gave me flashbacks to when I was a poor college student living with my brother in a cheap apartment...

Dried beans and ground beef, cheap and abundant. Packet of dried habaneros, maybe four or five count, Check. Rehydrate beans and peppers (also reserve the liquid used to rehydrate the peppers to use in cooking final product).

Amalgamate ingredients with other spices and dine with abandon...

I tried my best to eat a cup full a day, but that may have been the only food we put out to the dumpster in the end.

The recipe shall be forever remembered as "Colon Blow 454 Fahrenheit"
 
Who’s mind has been changed by a bumper sticker?

Mine, I was gonna overtake, but the sticker said “Police”.
 
Sometimes, someone unexpected comes into your life out of nowhere, makes your heart race and changes you forever. We call those people the police.
 
If you havn't seen, Jeep pulled his tv add just 2 days later once his latest DUI was made known


149326874_10158207975672297_5266421231340284932_n.jpg
 
I wonder if Bruce had sipped a little anti-freeze to drive around in an open Jeep in the dead of middle America winter.

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,992
Members
169,473
Latest member
450Rig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top