on a lighter note...

IMG-20210211-WA0028.jpg
 
Located on the outskirts of Las Vegas, a monastery run by Belgium Monks has become quite a popular tourist attraction. The Monks generate revenue by giving tours of the monastery, which includes an old-world style brewery. Tourist are allowed to sample the brew and the only charge is to make a donation in the various collection boxes located around the monastery.

At the end of each day, the monks open the collection boxes and many of the donations are in the form of poker chips from the various casinos around Vegas. So once a week, a team of three monks must travel around town with all the poker chips and go to the casinos to cash them in. This team of monks is obviously known as ………………………wait for it………………..the Chipmonks.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,268
Messages
1,571,074
Members
169,252
Latest member
MarinaVpp
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top