on a lighter note...

EF8DFDD5-C07C-416A-93A0-E90E2E65B4D7.jpeg

This just gave me flashbacks to when I was a poor college student living with my brother in a cheap apartment...

Dried beans and ground beef, cheap and abundant. Packet of dried habaneros, maybe four or five count, Check. Rehydrate beans and peppers (also reserve the liquid used to rehydrate the peppers to use in cooking final product).

Amalgamate ingredients with other spices and dine with abandon...

I tried my best to eat a cup full a day, but that may have been the only food we put out to the dumpster in the end.

The recipe shall be forever remembered as "Colon Blow 454 Fahrenheit"

Who’s mind has been changed by a bumper sticker?

Mine, I was gonna overtake, but the sticker said “Police”.

Sometimes, someone unexpected comes into your life out of nowhere, makes your heart race and changes you forever. We call those people the police.

If you havn't seen, Jeep pulled his tv add just 2 days later once his latest DUI was made known

149326874_10158207975672297_5266421231340284932_n.jpg

I wonder if Bruce had sipped a little anti-freeze to drive around in an open Jeep in the dead of middle America winter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheAngloPrussian

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.