on a lighter note...

During these troubled times, it's reassuring to know...........................

upload_2020-3-24_16-52-19.png
 
I’m a Millwright with 40 years experience, never met many engineers that were right. Lots that thought they were.

So in this case, you might be a Millwrong! :)
 
I'm an engineer with 50+ years of experience. I was very successful and almost never wrong because I started each project asking for ideas from the men and women who had to implement my designs. Together, we usually got it right the first time.
 
I'm an engineer with 50+ years of experience. I was very successful and alnjist never wrong because I started each project asking for ideas from the men and women who had to implement my designs.


Thankfully you said almost or was that "alnjist"
What a well timed slip of the keyboard.
:ROFLMAO:
 
Last edited:
Edited that about 29 seconds after posting. Almost does not mean never.

The world would be a much better place if we each did not spend so much effort in pointing out each other's flaws but in trying to minimize our own.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Edited that about 29 seconds after posting. Almost does not mean never.

Mate, see the humour in the Freudian slip. I did. (Smile, there was no ill intention on my part)
Catch me on the day I'm perfect. It has not happened yet, nor do I expect it any time soon.
 
By the looks there has also been some jigging as noted by the spoons hanging from various other locations. The only logical coarse of action I can see is electro fishing......
Don't you mean "electrocution"?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,570,217
Members
168,861
Latest member
KalaWoodru
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top