on a lighter note...

During these troubled times, it's reassuring to know...........................

upload_2020-3-24_16-52-19.png

I’m a Millwright with 40 years experience, never met many engineers that were right. Lots that thought they were.

So in this case, you might be a Millwrong! :)

I'm an engineer with 50+ years of experience. I was very successful and almost never wrong because I started each project asking for ideas from the men and women who had to implement my designs. Together, we usually got it right the first time.

I'm an engineer with 50+ years of experience. I was very successful and alnjist never wrong because I started each project asking for ideas from the men and women who had to implement my designs.

Thankfully you said almost or was that "alnjist"
What a well timed slip of the keyboard.
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Edited that about 29 seconds after posting. Almost does not mean never.

The world would be a much better place if we each did not spend so much effort in pointing out each other's flaws but in trying to minimize our own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited that about 29 seconds after posting. Almost does not mean never.

Mate, see the humour in the Freudian slip. I did. (Smile, there was no ill intention on my part)
Catch me on the day I'm perfect. It has not happened yet, nor do I expect it any time soon.

By the looks there has also been some jigging as noted by the spoons hanging from various other locations. The only logical coarse of action I can see is electro fishing......
Don't you mean "electrocution"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win__

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you