on a lighter note...

For some odd reason my wife didn’t find this humorous.
Keep it up and you'll be looking for a new "dishwasher". :whistle:

BTW - Mine just smacked me in the back of the head.
 
FB_IMG_1582394619056.jpg
 
IMG-20200221-WA0002.jpg
 
When you are in bed trying to get the duvet back

84605366_1024507467910766_5226986907312848896_n.png
 
84829134_1026092431085603_4642013993685221376_n.png
 
Studio_20161123_192033.jpg
 
539568_530646200307206_2135925717_n (2).jpg
 
84329531_186968432571351_7261066616786386944_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,510
Members
169,365
Latest member
TillyQ1897
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top