on a lighter note...

For some odd reason my wife didn’t find this humorous.
Keep it up and you'll be looking for a new "dishwasher". :whistle:

BTW - Mine just smacked me in the back of the head.
 
FB_IMG_1582394619056.jpg
 
IMG-20200221-WA0002.jpg
 
When you are in bed trying to get the duvet back

84605366_1024507467910766_5226986907312848896_n.png
 
84829134_1026092431085603_4642013993685221376_n.png
 
Studio_20161123_192033.jpg
 
539568_530646200307206_2135925717_n (2).jpg
 
84329531_186968432571351_7261066616786386944_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,138
Members
170,524
Latest member
AngelSor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top