on a lighter note...

For some odd reason my wife didn’t find this humorous.
Keep it up and you'll be looking for a new "dishwasher". :whistle:

BTW - Mine just smacked me in the back of the head.
 
FB_IMG_1582394619056.jpg
 
IMG-20200221-WA0002.jpg
 
When you are in bed trying to get the duvet back

84605366_1024507467910766_5226986907312848896_n.png
 
84829134_1026092431085603_4642013993685221376_n.png
 
Studio_20161123_192033.jpg
 
539568_530646200307206_2135925717_n (2).jpg
 
84329531_186968432571351_7261066616786386944_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,358
Members
169,342
Latest member
ShennaXgk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top