on a lighter note...

The wedding ceremony came to the point where the Minister asked if anyone had anything to say concerning the union of the bride and groom. It was their time to stand and talk or forever hold their peace.

The moment of silence was broken by a stunning young woman carrying an infant, walking slowly towards the pastor.

The Groom’s jaw dropped as he stared at the approaching young woman and child.

The bride threw the bouquet in the air and began sobbing.

The Bride’s mother fainted.

The Best man started wondering how best to save the situation.

The Minister asked the woman, "Can you tell us why you came forward?”

She replied "We can't hear at the back."

You're sitting comfortable at home relaxing after a hard day's work. Suddenly 20 people you don't know climb your fence, knock down your door, let themselves in and plop down in your living room. They help themselves to the food in your fridge, tell you you need to take their sick ones to the doctor and pay for it. After you've done that you need to enroll their kids in the local public school or college and buy their clothes and supplies. Oh, by the way, they plan on staying with you indefinitely. So get used to it! How does one feel? Sneaking into the US does not make one an immigrant anymore than breaking into somebody's house makes you a part of their family..

IMG-20180816-WA0000.jpg

0DFC17A1-90FB-4458-9E10-13F28A847DB2.jpeg

ohshit.jpg

school.jpg

quietone.jpeg

1D16B65C-FD66-4395-8DD4-4A83139524E3.jpeg

IMG_2581.JPG

A cowboy, who just moved to Wyoming from Texas, walks into a bar and orders three mugs of Bud.

He sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn.

When he finishes them, he comes back to the bar and orders three more.

The bartender approaches and tells the cowboy, "You know, a mug goes flat after I draw it. It would taste better if you bought one at a time."

The cowboy replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is an Airborne Ranger, the other is a Navy Seal, both serving overseas somewhere. When we all left our home in Texas, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together. So I'm drinking one beer for each of my brothers and one for myself."

The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there.

The cowboy becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way.

He orders three mugs and drinks them in turn.

One day, he comes in and only orders two mugs.

All the regulars take notice and fall silent.

When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your loss."

The cowboy looks quite puzzled for a moment, then a light dawns in his eyes and he laughs.

"Oh, no, everybody's just fine," he explains, "It's just that my wife and I just joined the

1 st Baptist Church and I had to quit drinking."

"Hasn't affected my brothers though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg