on a lighter note...

............... the parrots are not animals.
:E Nono: Mammal vs Kingdom Animalia :)

All of the replies are certainly demonstrating the fun to be had with the English language.
 
I'm on board with five, one rabbit plus two monkeys plus two parrots.
 
After sober consideration, I’ll amend to 4. The monkey is going “to” not “towards”. Lol

Oxford :)
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 9.18.43 AM.png
 
If you keep going towards the the river you'll eventually get wet!
 
If you keep going towards the the river you'll eventually get wet!
Even going to the river you might get wet. :ROFLMAO:
 
IMG_4920.JPG
 
34728528_659032464434326_2642715818432921600_n.jpg
 
A co worker told me his father in law just bought a 460 Weatherby and it came with 19 shells. No kidding!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
????

34822099_1713026048733277_3249808436405207040_n.jpg
34907754_579778109051685_41913877172060160_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,221
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top