on a lighter note...

32215109_2164836203557175_319775807134236672_n.jpg
 
A blond city girl named Amy marries a Wisconsin farmer.

One morning, on his way out to check on the cows, the farmer says to her, "The artificial insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows today. I drove a nail into the 2 x 4 just above the cow's stall in the barn. Please show him where the cow is when he gets here, okay?"

The farmer leaves for the fields. After a while, the artificial insemination man arrives and knocks on the front door. Amy takes him down to the barn. They walk along the row of cows and when Amy sees the nail, she tells him, "This is the one right here."

The man, assuming he is dealing with an airhead blond, asks, "Tell me lady, cause I'm dying to know. How would you know this is the right cow to be bred?"

"That's simple," she said. "By the nail that's over its stall," she explains very confidently.

Laughing rudely at her, the man says, "And what, pray tell, is the nail for?"

Amy turns to walk away and says sweetly over her shoulder...."I guess it's to hang your pants on."
 
IMG_3859(1).PNG
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3859(1).PNG
    IMG_3859(1).PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 402
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,632
Members
169,774
Latest member
AlisiaStei
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top