on a lighter note...

Doh....
20140120_1302212999907689_3412125501257083723_n.jpg
 
When you found out sagging pants started in prison to let other men know you were gay

FB_IMG_1527193972487.jpg
 
Hell of a shift today...Two medics on my truck, we had two wrecks, two refusals. The second one was paged as what sounded like "car versus church." Nope! Car versus turkey. EMS director said "we don't resuscitate turkeys." I said if the turkey is dead, it's coming back here. She made loud noises like she was vomiting.

Well....No humans were injured during the making of this meal! The one leg was inside the truck between the door and front seat. Guts all over inside. Looked like that one was eating worms and shredded cheese.

I walked a good distance back, trying to locate the rest of the bird to no avail. Coyotes will get that one.

The director was long gone when I got back with supper. [emoji1]

View attachment 229417 View attachment 229418 View attachment 229419 View attachment 229420
Waste not, want not!!!
 
IMG_1677.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,370
Messages
1,574,395
Members
170,033
Latest member
DeboraTrou
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top