on a lighter note...

32215109_2164836203557175_319775807134236672_n.jpg

A blond city girl named Amy marries a Wisconsin farmer.

One morning, on his way out to check on the cows, the farmer says to her, "The artificial insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows today. I drove a nail into the 2 x 4 just above the cow's stall in the barn. Please show him where the cow is when he gets here, okay?"

The farmer leaves for the fields. After a while, the artificial insemination man arrives and knocks on the front door. Amy takes him down to the barn. They walk along the row of cows and when Amy sees the nail, she tells him, "This is the one right here."

The man, assuming he is dealing with an airhead blond, asks, "Tell me lady, cause I'm dying to know. How would you know this is the right cow to be bred?"

"That's simple," she said. "By the nail that's over its stall," she explains very confidently.

Laughing rudely at her, the man says, "And what, pray tell, is the nail for?"

Amy turns to walk away and says sweetly over her shoulder...."I guess it's to hang your pants on."

IMG_3979.PNG

IMG_3980.PNG

IMG_3978.PNG

IMG_3859(1).PNG

Attachments

• IMG_3859(1).PNG
    IMG_3859(1).PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 308

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlynFav

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.