on a lighter note...

IMG_3958.jpeg
 
PSA, If you ever meet a woman who admits she's wrong, apologizes and changes her ways, dump her.
That might be a man. Women don't do that.
 
USA wins against Australia. We might have a real chance at the trophy since Lebron James coached them on how to flop convincingly...

Sadly my wife was accusing Australia of cheating until she realized she had mis-identified the jerseys.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,880
Members
169,460
Latest member
TorstenCha
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top