on a lighter note...

657203960_953939477173493_987368449260408010_n.jpg
 
1000013680.jpg

IYKYN
 
Question related to vehicles. I would like a quick access but secure mount for a suppressed AR in my FJ40. I take it into town and it’s an open vehicle so the mount need to lock and yet provide me quick access if I need it. Thoughts?

I’ve seen them for handguns, but not for rifles.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,488
Members
168,891
Latest member
LonAnderse
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top