on a lighter note...

IMG_4316.jpeg
 
You have no idea......in my previous life after big party at the house and people still there in morning...few spare bedrooms...I came downstairs into the kitchen....looked out the window and my car wasn't there.....a CLK black series....i had a shitfit.....nobody would tell me anything...lots of people looking out windows etc....I picked up phone and said calling police...started to hit the buttons....instant no no no don't.......ex wife confessed one if her friends asked to borrow her car...a ML 500....so instead of giving her the keys she just said the keys are in that drawer.....so her fkn friend picked up first set of merc keys and clicked open and went to the one that opened.....not a lot I could do as I knew her well......I said if it's not back in 30 minutes police are coming.....brought it back after obviously parking too close to kerb...both left side alloys chewed .....and fkall I could do......after that key slept in a different place

Gotta laugh at the flashback you gave me.

A certain science teacher/assistant football coach drove a VW "bug".

I can neither confirm nor admit to having any such knowledge of or after the fact.

His "bug" was (fully reassembled) in his classroom on the third floor of the middle school (former high school).

[Later that day, after his discovery, his "bug" was disassembled; returned to his parking space and reassembled]
 
Gotta laugh at the flashback you gave me.

A certain science teacher/assistant football coach drove a VW "bug".

I can neither confirm nor admit to having any such knowledge of or after the fact.

His "bug" was (fully reassembled) in his classroom on the third floor of the middle school (former high school).

[Later that day, after his discovery, his "bug" was disassembled; returned to his parking space and reassembled]
A memory of my high school days. The school superintendent drove a bug. One day a group of us manhandled it up onto an 8 foot snowbank during recess. When he went to leave he couldn't get it down so some of us volunteered to retrieve it for him. He never did find out who did it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,685
Members
168,957
Latest member
piecripsiwel1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top