on a lighter note...

703745738_997302849503822_6044006424703017699_n.jpg
 
View attachment 765840
Can’t really say that the hunt miss identified the target can we!:ROFLMAO::Banghead::A Gathering:
On the Russian-Chinese border, local hunters wore caps made of roe deer skin, with ears. Even the tsarist government struggled with this, but they still wear it. Hunting is extractive, although it comes at a price of safety.
00bd6af4769a1c9124e8059add210189.jpg
 
Question related to vehicles. I would like a quick access but secure mount for a suppressed AR in my FJ40. I take it into town and it’s an open vehicle so the mount need to lock and yet provide me quick access if I need it. Thoughts?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,569,469
Members
168,716
Latest member
Jacquelyn5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top