on a lighter note...

1778283007953.png
 
Not really a joke, but you might find it interesting, a few days ago Kansas Highway Patrol issued a citation to a motorcycle cycle rider, they clocked him on radar at 168 mph on Interstate 35, the speed limit is 75mph. A quarter inch of rubber between him and eternity.
Mike
We need people like that. I call them organ donors.
 
20260509_120839.jpg

I have several now. The four colors help me with notebook entries; different colors for different clients.
Where I currently sit, checking AH on my phone.
20260509_115713.jpg
 
I have several now. The four colors help me with notebook entries; different colors for different clients.
I sit on one forum, there is forbidden to use different colours. But one moderator use them constantly. It was recently revealed that he is deeply colorblind
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,976
Members
169,673
Latest member
VitaReboot
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top