on a lighter note...

668982626_1386673050172133_8566017229068644108_n.jpg
 
671873209_10244440365450408_4194901928699240915_n.jpg
 
Reminds me of a rival rugby school party that I went to. We were all standing round in this house trying to chat up the girls and really pissing off the guys. Not really getting anywhere. This big old fluffy cat comes walking in. My mate Tomm”O” say in a really loud voice “ever seen a cat play the bagpipes” as he bends down pick up this cat slowly stroking it. The rooms gone all quiet as a few are saying No but most are just watching. He then in one movement reversed the relaxed cat sticking the cats head and body under his arm and pops the tail into his mouth so it look kind of like a fluffy bagpipe……he then proceeded to squeeze the cat and bite down on the tail at the same time……sounded about like a bagpipe…. Girls were screaming. We were all laughing so hard but the opposition team were pissed that’s when the fight started.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,308
Members
169,522
Latest member
EileenDrum
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top