on a lighter note...

That's not scarier.

What would be really scarier is if:

.......you are found in the shower naked, with a blow up doll, sex toys, and your phone is on speaker having a live phone sex call with a guy name Bubba.

.......you are found in a jail shower naked, and there are three cons named; Big Bubba, Long John, and Snake looking down at you, grinning.

.......you are found naked in the shower with another woman that is not your wife or girlfriend.
....or if you are found naked in the shower with another woman that is not your wife - by your wife
 
....or if you are found naked in the shower with another woman that is not your wife - by your wife

Those initial 3 and other examples, not meant for open forum postin, I thought of were intended in a Jeff Foxworthy....You Might be A Redneck If....sort of mentality.....was implying by: Cops, EMS, wife, girlfriend, husband, boyfriend, kids, parents, siblings, etc.

With expectations other AH members might catch on and post more examples in the same mentality.
 
....or if you are found naked in the shower with another woman that is not your wife - by your wife
It all depends on what kind of a sport your wife is.
 
IMG-20260205-WA0018.jpg
 
In my ems career I have been in other peoples showers perhaps a dozen times. Rarely do I even notice that they are naked and they are always extremely grateful for the pain medication and expertise we offer in getting them to the hospital-both men and women!

I always call my wife after and say something like “ hey honey I was in the shower with a woman last night,just wanted you to know.”
She understands my job and usually accuses
Me of being a cougar chaser!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,717
Members
169,606
Latest member
KarenRohr1
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top