on a lighter note...

IMG_8791.jpeg
 
Or you could get a Mac and hold down the letter of choice and it will give you that option along with several others. Use the shift key + letter of choice for upper case. Super easy.

ä
ö
ü
ë
ï
ß this one uses the "s" key.
Exactly!
 
No, it isn't, is it.

Years ago when I was a software developer, I worked on a few web apps that needed to render in foreign languages (Spanish and French), and the only way to render those characters from a qwerty keyboard was to use the character codes from the lower half of the ASCII table.

<ALT> + 130 = é
<ALT> + 140 = î
<ALT> + 160 = á

and so on.
Or, press 1 for English? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
Or you could get a Mac and hold down the letter of choice and it will give you that option along with several others. Use the shift key + letter of choice for upper case. Super easy.

ä
ö
ü
ë
ï
ß this one uses the "s" key.
ewwww...but then I'd have to use a Mac.

 
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,910
Members
169,638
Latest member
ChauValazq
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top