on a lighter note...

Yeah I still have a mark on my foot from the one you dropped.
In honour of the funny face you pulled that day we carved you this @Flewis
IMG_5599.jpeg
 
Typewriter eraser and brush to remove eraser chunks.
This one made my knuckles ache, our typing teacher used to walk down the aisle with a yard stick and whack you on the knuckles if you weren’t using your fingers correctly. Telling my age now.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,858
Members
170,404
Latest member
DerrickRed
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top