on a lighter note...

Once I shortened the positive terminal on the car body with a metal bracelet. The scar on arm is still there. And they say that 12 volts are safe...
Seen a guy arc onto a ring on his finger with a spanner whilst changing double truck batteries! Must say that put me off sausage for a bit:sick:
 
There was a guy in our company with no ring finger. When the women asked us what had happened to him, we explained that he had chewed it off along with the ring during the divorce.
 
There was a guy in our company with no ring finger. When the women asked us what had happened to him, we explained that he had chewed it off along with the ring during the divorce.
Great answer.
 
IMG_2281.jpeg
 
Never did like that style. Always preferred a feeler gauge
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,101
Members
169,106
Latest member
VernaP4357
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top