on a lighter note...

513327026_1501918694138275_1100439890090446333_n.jpg
 
My mom would of just told me that god gave me two good legs for a reason and that if I got to where I was at I could get home.

On a side note, my sister and her friend made a habit of riding their bikes until they got tired. Then they would call home for someone to come get them and their bikes.
 
1759262277405.jpeg
 
1759262298843.jpeg
 
My mom would of just told me that god gave me two good legs for a reason and that if I got to where I was at I could get home.

On a side note, my sister and her friend made a habit of riding their bikes until they got tired. Then they would call home for someone to come get them and their bikes.
Very clever.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,834
Members
169,185
Latest member
themozartlab
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top