on a lighter note...

513327026_1501918694138275_1100439890090446333_n.jpg
 
My mom would of just told me that god gave me two good legs for a reason and that if I got to where I was at I could get home.

On a side note, my sister and her friend made a habit of riding their bikes until they got tired. Then they would call home for someone to come get them and their bikes.
 
1759262277405.jpeg
 
1759262298843.jpeg
 
My mom would of just told me that god gave me two good legs for a reason and that if I got to where I was at I could get home.

On a side note, my sister and her friend made a habit of riding their bikes until they got tired. Then they would call home for someone to come get them and their bikes.
Very clever.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,464
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top